Welcome to my academic website. There's not much here so far. However, there is a lot to come, so stay tuned!
- I was born in 1994 in Prague and live there to date.
- I am professionally interested in computers and everything they have to offer.
- Currently, I am fully engaged in my undergraduate study at the Faculty of Mathematics and Physics, Charles Universiy in Prague and the Faculty of Electrical Engineering, Czech Technical University in Prague. (yes, that's right - I'm doing both schools at the same time)
- If there is any free time left, I like to devote it to watching good films (KVIFF for the win!), playing piano (solo classical, jazz in a swing band), golf and internet enterpreneurship.
- I like reading books, mainly fantasy and science fiction. Recently, I have discovered a new taste for works of John Green and Agatha Christie.
- I would love to go abroad for year or two.
Since my time schedule is often packed, I'm rarely available for personal meetings. If you still want one, your best bet is to contact me by other means and set the meeting up in advance or look up my schedule and approach me after a lecture (without any guarantees).
If you wish to send me a message, you have many options. As a primary method, please use this online form since it patches directly through to my e-mail. I also try to respond to all inquiries on my Twitter channel and my LinkedIn profile.
Should you intend to mention any sensitive information in our communication, I kindly encourage you to encrypt it with my PGP key. You can download it from the key server.
- Key ID:
- Key fingerprint:
3902 4F02 F956 C01C DB48 F2AC D602 FC3D 2026 EFE9
September 2014 - Dungeon [ documentation (in Czech) ] [ git repo ]
A simple yet powerful jabber-based text adventure game engine. Features include: object-bound actions, regular expression string matching, special game objects (containers, resources, spells), dialog communication with user, attack mode, weapon crafting and example fantasy world for testing purposes (Diablo II inspired). A public demonstration is available - just use any XMPP client to chat with user
June 2014 - Combinatorics Notes [ latest version (in Czech) ] [ git repo ]
Some Computer Science notes I thought I would share with others. Topics: approximations of combinatorial functions, generating functions and exponential sums, finite projective planes, flows in networks, matchings in bipartite graphs, connectivity of undirected graphs, Ramsey theory, theory of combinatorial codes.
May 2014 - RB-Tree / B-Tree Demonstration [ git repo ]
A simple demonstration of Red-black trees and their analogy to B-trees of order 4 (also known as 2,4-trees). Features include: interactive shell for tree operations, visualization of Red-black tree and the corresponding B-tree using Graphviz, automatically indexed visualizations are saved after each command.
December 2013 - Charles University Cantine Menu [ app store (in Czech) ] [ showcase ]
Handy application which brings school cantine menus to your iPhone. The application downloads menu from the cantine API up to 2 weeks in advance. It can also show you the nearest cantine on map and figure out how far it is from your current location. The app uses new iOS Background Fetch feature to update data just before the lunch time.
||Edited PGP key, added "Contact" section, added "git repo" link for the "Dungeon" project.
||Few language edits, added PGP key and "(in Czech)" sign.
||Added project "Menzy UK".
||Added "Changelog", updated "See Also" links. Huge background makeover with Bootstrap.
||Added picture, "About Me" section and information about the "Dungeon" project.
||This website ceased to be a dead 404. My thanks go to Michal Staruch for helping to set this up.